Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is delivered digitally to your email address instantly after purchase, which means you can download and activate the product instantly.
Activation and download only on Steam.
How to download with Steam?
Games activeren op Steam
Activering van de sleutel
1. Ga naar: http://store.steampowered.com/.
Klik op "Install Steam" (om de applicatie te downloaden.)Download Steam (PC/Mac/Linux)
2. Maak een nieuwe Steam-gebruiker op de applicatie.
Installeer en start de applicatie. Log in met je gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord.
(als u nog geen gebruiker hebt, kunt u deze maken via de toepassing).
3. Wissel je gekochte code in
Klik linksonder op "Een spel toevoegen".
Volg dan de instructies op het scherm om de spelcode te activeren die u van ons hebt ontvangen.
Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom is a sequel to a 2011 PlayStation 3 jRPG developed by Level 5 with cooperation for the acclaimed Studio Ghibli, the creators of widely acclaimed and beautiful anime movies. Join a dethroned king Evan on his journey to reclaim the throne and set things right in his kingdom. Explore the stunning world, engage in battles, fight against those who would terrorise your people.
Beautiful visual style
Ni No Kuni 2 looks even better than the first game, with much more visual flourish on display at all times. More plant life, more characters on screen, more details across the board. The game perfectly captures and recreates the style and detail of Studio Ghibli imparted onto the first Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Both the world and characters are vivid and lovingly designed, full of personality. You will also travel the overworld as a chibi version of your character and spring into full design as a battle begins.
Revamped battle system
Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom features a new and more engaging combat system which will keep you invested and active in every battle. Abandoning the turn-based systems associated with jPRGs, Ni no Kuni II has a full-on active combat system, letting you slash and dodge enemy attacks at will, testing your reflexes on a regular basis. Your moment-to-moment tactics will also be tested thanks to your Higgledies, elemental spirits capable of providing you with helpful buffs should you approach them on the battlefield.
Build and fight for your kingdom
In addition to an active battles, you'll soon lead your own troops to battle. Skirmishes will test your leadership abilities in sequences inspired by Fire Emblem and tactical strategy games, as your units move across the battlefields, clashing with your enemies. You will also build a new kingdom to replace the one lost to you, managing the workforces in your city between different projects.
A story of cats and mice
In Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom you play as king Evan Pettiwhisker Tildrum, a ruler of the cat tribe, up until very recently living peacefully with a mouse tribe in one city. But things changed and a coup d'etat by the mice removed Evan from the throne, scattering the tribe. Aiding the your king on his journey will be Tani - a daughter of the air pirates' boss, Roland - a visitor from another world, and a number of Higgledies eager to help the young man in any way they can.
Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom is a jRPG designed with a visual flair characteristic for Studio Ghibli productions. Taking place hundreds of years after the first game it introduces new characters and new systems to play with. Revamped combat system and new charming companions are great additions to the story about rebuilding your kingdom.
Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom features
- Remade combat system - instead of turn=based combat, Ni no Kuni 2 gameplay takes you right into the fray with an action-based combat system, with all the light and strong attacks, and dodges you'd expect
- Higgledies - tiny elemental sprites accompany you on your journey and during battles, providing useful and often lifesaving bonuses, or even attacking your enemies outright
- Beautiful style - Ni no Kuni 2 keeps the distinctive style which helped define the first game, filling the beautiful Ghibli-style world with detail and depth possible thanks to the newest gaming hardware
- Command your own troops - during skirmishes you get to show your tactical acumen by controlling squads of your soldiers in battle against your foes in a manner reminiscent of Fire Emblem
- Beautiful world to explore - travel the world as chibi versions of your characters, looking for hidden caverns and new quests, resources, or battles to perfect your technique
Tip a friend
The message was sent
Direct geleverd zonder verborgen kosten!Ontdek de beste Game Key deals, vergelijk prijzen en download Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom tegen de beste prijs. Activeer de cd-toets op de Steam client om het spel te downloaden en in multiplayer te spelen.
365games.nl is een platform voor het vinden, vergelijken en kopen van digitale spelcodes. Alleen geverifieerde leveranciers kunnen digitale goederen verkopen tegen 365games.nl.
Voeg de cd-sleutel toe aan je Steam account en het spel dat je hebt gekocht, wordt toegevoegd aan je bibliotheek.